Digital Signatures and DIN
Application for Incorporation
PAN and TAN
Partnership Deed Registration
Incorporation Documents are prepared and sent for Signatures.
LLP is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Limited Liability partnership has been introduced in India with the goal of providing the structure of a business entity that provides limited liability to its owners and at the same time requires minimal maintenance.
An LLP in India has following features:
Compliances after LLP Incorporation
1. Apply for PAN and TAN
2. Apply for Sales Tax / Service Tax Registration based on the nature of Business.
3. Filing Income Tax Return of Company on or Before 30th September every year
4. To maintain proper Books of Accounts
5. Form 8 for statement of Solvency every year within 30 days from the expiry of 6 months from the end of financial year i.e by 30 October.
6. Form 11 for Annual Return every year within 60 days from close of Financial Year i.e by 30th May.
The main difference is that a LLP has the organizational flexibility of a partnership. The key advantage of a LLP compared with a traditional partnership is that the partners of the LLP are able to limit their personal liability if something goes wrong with the business, in as much the same way as shareholders in a limited company are able to.