Partners Change

Documents Required for Partners Change

  • 1 Consent of the applicant to act as designated partners.
  • 2 Supplementary agreement of the LLP.
  • 3 Resignation Letter of the designated partners who wants to resign.
  • 4 Resolution of the Meeting of the designated partners of the LLP.
  • 5 Minutes of the meeting of the designated partners.

Get Quote


Process Involved

Meeting of the partners
Collection of signed documents
File Form-3
File Form-4

Forms required to be filled

  1. LLP FORM-3
  2.  LLP FORM -4




Do I need Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN/DIN) for being appointed as partner in the LLP

Who can be appointed as Partner in the LLP?

Who can be appointed as Designated Partner in the LLP?

Do I need to pay any stamp duty on execution of the supplementary agreement/deed in case of change in partners?

Do I need to apply for new DPIN if I have a Din already?

How will LLP setoff the liability of the Outgoing/Resigning Partner?

How can a new partner bring its contribution in the LLP?

What is the validity of the DPIN/DIN?

Do I need to have a DPIN/DIN for being appointed as partner in the LLP?

Who need to sign the supplementary agreement?

What are the documents require for partners change?

I can answer any questions you have about starting a business or taxation or funding. You can click on the questions to the left or write your question below