Valuation ReportGet Started
WHY VALUATION IS REQUIRED?
1. When you want to sell your business and wanted to know the value of your business.
2. When shares of the company converted from preference to equity.
3. When Loan has been applied by the Company.
4. Merger, acquisition, reconstruction, amalgamation etc. – valuation of shares is very important.
5. In case of litigation, where share valuation is legally required.
6. Further issuance of shares.
Any person who will possess the prescribed qualifications and pass the valuation examination conducted by the Designated Agency, shall be allowed do the valuation of shares and they are termed as Registered Valuers.
Some of the best advantages of valuation are:
1. Valuation gives better knowledge of the company assets.
2. Valuation helps to manage Tax transactions efficiently.
3. Valuation helps to obtain a true company value.
4. Valuation helps to enhance the performance of the business.
Documents Required For Valuation Report
- Last Year Financials
- Details of Income Sources
- Details of Expenses
- Detailed Description of Business