A Valuation report is a report which helps to determine the value of a business or property or shares of a company through an opinion or the use of data. It is a report which gives the exact value of an asset or business or shares
There are several reasons for which the valuation to be done. Some of them are:
1. When you want to sell your business and wanted to know the value of your business.
2. When shares of the company converted from preference to equity.
3. When Loan has been applied by the Company.
4. Merger, acquisition, reconstruction, amalgamation etc. – valuation of shares is very important.
5. In case of litigation, where share valuation is legally required.
6. Further issuance of shares.
WHO CAN DO THE VALUATION?
Any person who will possess the prescribed qualifications and pass the valuation examination conducted by the Designated Agency, shall be allowed do the valuation of shares and they are termed as Registered Valuers.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF VALUATION?
Some of the best advantages of valuation are:
1. Valuation gives better knowledge of the company assets.
2. Valuation helps to manage Tax transactions efficiently.
3. Valuation helps to obtain a true company value.
4. Valuation helps to enhance the performance of the business.
Choose Best suited method for valuation
Standards of value