Trademark Objection FilingGet Started
WHAT IS THE REASON OF TRADEMARK OBJECTION?
When the trade mark application is objected, it is stipulated that a response should be filed within one month from the date of receipt of Examination Report.
When the examiner raised the objection in Examination report and if the reply is not filed within prescribed time then the department update the status of trademark as ABANDONED which means the trade mark application is not in force.
Documents Required For Trademark Objection Filing
- Pan Card of Applicant and Authorized Signatory
- TM 48 Power of Attorney
- Logo if any in JPG format
- List of goods or services for which registration is required
- Examination Report
- Signed Power of Attorney
- PAN card of Individual/Company
- MOA,AOA & COI (In case of Company)