Stamping of SharesGet Started
WHY STAMPING OF SHARES IS REQUIRED?
As per Indian stamp Act, within 30 days of issue of share certificates, stamp duty shall be paid.
The superintendent has the power to put penalty, 10 times of the amount of stamp duty. Also If the matter got delayed due to any reason and an application filed is beyond 30 days then the matter will directly be called for hearing.
Documents Required For Stamping of Shares
- Board Resolution for issue of share certificates
- MOA, AOA and COI of the Company
- Authority letter representing the Company.
- Certificate by Practicing Professional
- Application having details of the allotted Shares
- Share Certificates