Director RemovalGet Started
WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL OF DIRECTOR?
2. Disclosing confidential or sensitive information about the corporation to unauthorized persons.
3. Violating the corporation's code of ethics.
4. Causing problems with the CEO or other executive officers by micromanaging or otherwise.
5. Differences of opinion.
Yes, company directors can be removed without the requisite notice, under certain circumstances.
If the office of any director appointed by the company in general meeting is vacated before his term of office expires, the resulting casual vacancy may, in default of and subject to any regulations in the articles of the company, be filled by the Board of Directors at a meeting of the Board.
Documents Required For Director Removal
- Reason for removal of director
- Consent of other directors for removal
- Details of removing director.