1. Stamp Duty @3% on the Amount of Contribution. The Stamp Paper shall be in the name of Trust.
2. Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100 from bank account of Trustees
3. NOC on affidavit of Rs. 10 from the owner for the use of premises and any address Proof like utility Bill.
4. 2 Photographs of each of the Trustees & Settler / beneficiary
5. Aadhar Card of beneficiary.
6. If only receipt of Addhar Card is Available than any other proof of identity along with that receipt.
7. Settler / beneficiary shall be Physically Present.
8. Two Witnesses with their Identity Proof.(who shall bring in original also)
9. Signed Address Proof & Identity Proof of Trustees.
10. Principal office of Trust shall not be in un.
Principal office of Trust shall not be in unauthorized colony. This shall be ascertained prior to Drafting of Trust Deed by Providing Khasra No. and Village No. in advance so that it may be ascertained first.
Khasra No. of the Property shall also be written in Trust Deed..