Monthly ComplianceGet Started
What are the Due Dates of Monthly Compliance?
1. Due date of GSTR-3B is 20th of Every month for monthly returns.
2. Due date for Depositing TDS is 7th of Every month.
3. Due date for TDS return 31st July, 31st Oct, 31st Jan and 31st May.
Save Interest Penalty.
1. Updated Records.
2. Reconciliation of Suppliers and Debtors.
3. Take Decision Making for Future.
4. Timely statuary compliances.
1. High cost.
2. Small business can not afford due to high cost.
3. Chances for data leakage.
Documents Required For Monthly Compliance
- Sale/ Purchase Invoices
- Bank Statement
- TDS details
- All Sales and Purchase invoices.
- All Expenses invoices on which TDS is applicable.
- All Bank statements.