Why do you need PAN?
Proof of Identity.
Proof of Address.
Mandatory for Filing Taxes.
Registration of Business.
Eligibility to open and operate Bank Accounts.
1. Tax deduction.
2. Starting a business.
3. Claiming refund from income tax.
4. Buying a car.
5. Opening a Bank/Demat account.
1. Once you are alloted a PAN, you cannot escape from Income Tax department.
2. You have to produced PAN card for some specific transactopns.
Documents Required For PAN
- Copy of Aadhar / Passport / Driving License
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Signed application form