Franchise AgreementGet Started
What are the basis element of franchise agreement?
3. Initial and Continuing Fees.
4. Use of the Intellectual Property including Trademarks, Patents, Manuals. 5. Advertising.
6. Insurance Requirements.
7. Record-Keeping and the Rights to Audit the Franchisee’s Records.
1. Single-Unit Franchise Agreement.
2. Multi-Unit Franchise Agreement.
3. Area Development Franchise Agreement.
4. Master Franchise Agreement.
The tenure of franchise agreement should not exceed five years and it may renew after every five years.
Documents Required For Franchise Agreement
- Information of the franchisor and franchisee.
- Continuing Fees
- PAN Cards of Franchisor and franchisee.
- Legal Entity of the agreement.