DOT OSP License for Call CentresGet Started
What is the Applicability of OSP license registration?
Once an OSP Registration is approved, the license is valid for a period of 20 years – unless otherwise expressly mentioned. To maintain compliance, each of the OSPs are required to submit an “Annual Return” to the DOT (Department of Telecommunication) mentioning the activities undertaken and the present status of the OSP. The annual return for OSP License renewal must be submitted with 6 months of completion of the financial year.
To obtain an OSP Registration in India, it is mandatory for the entity to be a Private Limited Company. Therefore, Entrepreneurs having plans for starting a call center or BPO or e-commerce or other IT Enabled Services must incorporate a Private Limited Company.
Documents Required For DOT OSP License for Call Centres
- PAN card of the company.
- COI of the company.
- MOA and AOA of the company.
- Board resolution that authorizes an authorized signatory.
- List of the directors of the company.
- A note specifying the nature of the OSP
- The shareholding pattern of the company.
- Network diagram associated with the telecommunication
- Declaration in the form of power of attorney