Dormat Private Limited CompanyGet Started
What are the Conditions to be fulfilled by the Company before obtaining a dormant status?
2. The company shall not have any public deposits or interest and outstanding for payment.
3. There should be an outstanding loan, secured or unsecured in Company. If there are unsecured loans then the consent of the lender should be obtained and enclosed along with the form.
4. Any dispute or difference between the management and promoters of the company shall not be there and a certificate was issued to give effect is enclosed.
5. The Company shall not have any outstanding tax dues.
6. There shall not be any default in payment of its workmen’s dues;
7. The Company should not be listed company.
Dormant Company gets an advantage of fewer compliances cost as there are only minimal compliances applicable to the dormant company.
Dormant Company is not required to include the statement of cash flow in its financial statement.
Dormant Company shall hold only two board meeting in a year with a gap of 90 days in between the two Companies.
The auditors are not required to be rotated under the dormant company.
A dormant company shall file a “Return of Dormant Company” annually, duly audited by Chartered accountant n such form along with the fees prescribed under the act.
If a dormant company fails to file an annual return for consecutive two financial years Register may ask to change the status of dormant company.
1. Dormant company tenure is 5 consecutive year. They cannot hold status as a dormant company more than 5 years.
Documents Required For Dormat Private Limited Company
- No inspection, inquiry or investigation has been ordered or taken up or carried out against the company;
- No prosecution has been initiated and pending against the company under any law;
- The company is neither having any public deposits which are outstanding nor the company is in default in payment thereof or interest thereon;
- The company is not having any outstanding loan, whether secured or unsecured:
- There is no dispute in the management or ownership of the company and a certificate in this regard is enclosed with Form MSC-1;
- The company does not have any outstanding statutory taxes, dues, duties etc. payable to the Central Government or any State Government or local authorities etc.;
- The company has not defaulted in the payment of workmen’s dues;
- The securities of the company are not listed on any stock exchange within or outside India.