CA CertificateGet Started
What is Unique Document Identification Number(UDIN) for Practicing Chartered Accountants ?
Background: The Institute Chartered Accountant (ICAI) vide announcement dated September 26, 2018 has introduced the concept of UDIN i.e. Unique Document Identification Number to secure certificates/ documentsattested/certified by practicing Chartered Accountants (CA). This is being implemented in a phased manner w.e.f. February 1, 2019 as against the earlier announced date of January 1, 2019.
UDIN is 18 Digits system generated unique number. It is totally secure as it can be viewed only by the Member and/ or the Regulators / other Stakeholders who are having the UDIN. Secondly, it does not contain any information of the client. UDIN comprises of:
1. First 2 Digits are YY – Last 2 digits of the Current Year (19 in this case)
2. Next 6 Digits are MMMMMM – ICAI’s Membership No. (123456 for example)
3. Next 10 Digits are BBMMMBBMMM – Alpha-numeric generated randomly by the system (ABCLDJ1479).
1. Net Worth Certificate
2. Shareholding of Certificate
3. Turnover Certificate
4. Export Turnover Certificate
5. Bank Account Opening Certificate
6. Form 15CA /15CB Certificate
7. Stock Certificate
8. Fixed Assets Certificate
Documents Required For CA Certificate
- For Example Net Worth Certificate : All document related tangible and Intangible Assets for the Purpose of Existence and Ownership Proof. All document relating to all liabilities including current as well as non current
- For Example For Bank account Opening Certifiate, Pan Card, aadhaar card, Driving license etc
- For Turnover Certificate : All sale Invoice
- Fixed Assets Certificate : All Purchase Invoice Of Fixed Assets