The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an export Promotion organization under Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Government of India. It is mandated with the responsibility of promotion and development of the export of its scheduled products.
1. Application form duly filled and signed by authorized signatory.
2. Self certified copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
3. List of Directors/Partners/Proprietor on company's letterhead in triplicate.
Pvt. Ltd./Public Ltd. ...
Self certified copy of PAN issued by Income Tax Department.
Benefits of APEDA Registration
APEDA provides various financial assistance schemes for exporters to avail.
Helps the exporters in publicity of brand by advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation and surveys etc.
It provides guidelines to exporters about the various products and countries for export
For various scheduled products, registered members can participate in training programmes organized by APEDA and improve their business.
Functions of APEDA
1. It promotes export-oriented production and develops the scheduled products
2. It sets the standards and specifications for the scheduled products
3. Register exporters of the scheduled products on payment of required fees
4. Improves packaging and marketing of the scheduled products