Address Change of LLP
In Port Blair
We'll make the process as easy as possible so you won't have to worry about a thingChange my LLP Address now.
Why need to change LLP registered Address.?
LLP can change place of its registered address to another place within the same State or between one States to another State through filling requisite LLP Form-15 and LLP Form-3 with the consent of Partners and creditors as may be required by law.
Form- 15 and Form LLP-3 to be filed with concerned ROC within 30 days of resolution so passed with attaching Followings documents:-
* Consent of all partners,
* Supplementary LLP Agreement,
* Initial LLP Agreement,
* Latest Utility Bill as a proof of new address of LLP,
* Signed NOC from the owner of property.
Documents Required For Address Change of LLP
- Consent of all the partners shall be required for shifting of registered office to another place.
- Supplementary agreement need to be prepared for shifting of registered office of the LLP.
- Minutes of the meeting of the designated partner approving the shifting shall be attached.
- Utility Bill of the property where the register office of the LLP to be situated.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the owner of the property required.
- Rent Agreement (If any).
- Publish a general notice, not less than 21 days before filing any notice with Registrar, in a daily newspaper published in English and in the principal language of the district in which the registered office of the LLP is situated and circulated in that district giving notice of change of registered office. (IF REQUIRED).
In case LLP wants to change its registered office, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in Form 15 ( Notice for change of place of registered office).
Yes. As the Stamp Duty payable on LLP Agreement is different from state to state and is as per the State Stamp Act. When the Registered Office of the LLP is shifted from one state to another then in that case, we need to pay the fresh stamp duty again on the supplementary agreement as per State Stamp Act of the new state.
Yes, by virtue of the LLP agreement or by obtaining consent of all the Partners of the LLP. Further consent of the secured creditors of the LLP should also be obtained and a general notice to be published, not less than 21 days before filing any notice with Registrar of Companies, in a daily newspaper published in English and in the principal language of the district in which the registered office of the limited liability partnership is situated and circulating in that district giving notice of change of registered office. The notice of shifting of registered office shall be given to the Registrar within 30 days of publication of the notice in the newspaper in E-form LLP-15.