UDYAM Certificate/MSME Registration
In Uttar Pradesh
Take advantage of the government's incentives like tax exemptions, duty reductions, competitive interest rates and free reservations for new products. Resister MSME certificate now.Get MSME certificate now.
Why MSME REGISTRATION
The enterprises which are registered under the scheme are eligible for certain benefits provided by the government. These are: 1. Preferential Credit (priority sector lending), differential rates of interest, etc. 2. Excise Exemption Scheme 3. Exemption under Direct Tax Laws 4. Statutory support such as reservation and Interest on Delayed Payments Act 5. Development of specialized industrial estates 6. Power tariff subsidies, capital investment subsidies and other support
Rate of Interests are lower for the registered ones as compared to other enterprises.Public sector banks are permitted to categorize their MSME general banking branches as specialized MSME brancheshaving 60% or more of their advances to MSME sector. This is to provide for a better service to this sector as a whole.
Documents Required For UDYAM Certificate/MSME Registration
- Aadhar Card of Applicant
- Name of Enterprise/ Firm / Company
- Mobile Phone Number and Email Id of Applicant
- Address proof of Enterprise / Firm / Company
- Cancelled cheque of Enterprise /Firm / Company
- Number of Employees
- Aadhaar Card Copy: Aadhaar card has been mandated for SSI or MSME registration. In case of private limited companies and partnership firm where it has got no Aadhaar card, the Aadhaar identity of any the partner can be provided.
- Proof of establishment that may be a Sale Deed or a Rent Agreement or Certificate of registration
- Investment in Plant and Machinery