Income Tax Return Individual Resident
In Trivandrum South
We take care of everything, so you don't have to worry about your taxes anymoreFile ITR now
Why Income Tax return need to file?
* Any private, public, foreign, domestic company.
* Any Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and unlimited liability partnership.
* Any total individual income is exceeding the exemption limit.
* Legal Requirement by Income Tax Act 1961 – for individual & HUF -If gross total income Exceeding 2,50,000/-then shall have to file return
* For firm & companies- even if no income return filing mandatory
* Claiming refund
* Carry-forward of losses
* Establishing income proof in compensation cases
* Helps the bank loan documentation process easier
* Credit Card Processing
* For a hassle-free visa application procedure
* Makes life easier for freelancers and Professional
* Losses cannot be carried forward.
* Deductions under Chapter – VI A cannot be claim
* Interest under Section 234
* Loss on refund of Taxes (Financial loss)
* Best judgment assessment (Assessment under section 144):
* Penalty for Concealment of Income
* Prosecution for Failure to Furnish Return of Income u/s 276CC
Starting at ₹ 1180
Starting at ₹ 1770
Documents Required For Income Tax Return Individual Resident
- Copy of PAN
- Banks Accounts details / statements of all bank accounts (including Joint Accounts)
- Form 16 received from Employer (if available)
- Form 16 A received form Deductor (if available)
- Details of Investments made / Mediclaim (To claim Deduction or to lessen your tax burden)
- Aadhar Number (Mandatory)
- Passport Number ( if you have visited outside India in last financial year)
• By furnishing the return in a paper form.
• By furnishing the return electronically under digital signature, i.e., e-filing with digital signature.
In case of queries on e-filing of return, the taxpayer can contact us at 8882101000
Yes, only 10 returns can be filed using same email-id or same mobile number.