Income Tax Return of Companies
In North 24 Parganas
Let us do the work for you so that there are no mistakes at any point in this process. Get an early start with our service so that you can avoid late filing penalties.File my company's ITR now.
Why we need to file income tax return?
All companies registered in India are required to file income tax return on or before the 30th of September.
The forms required to file for income tax return are:
Private Limited Company – ITR-6
Limited Liability Company – ITR-5
One Person Company – ITR- 6
Section 8 Company – ITR-7
Documents Required For Income Tax Return of Companies
- Invoices of Purchases and Sales during the year
- Invoices of expenses incurred during the year
- Credit Card Statements if Expenses are incurred by Directors on behalf on Company
- Bank Statements from 1 April to 31 March for all bank accounts in the name of Company
- Copy of GST returns filed (If Any)
- Copy of TDS Challans Deposited (If Any)
- Copy of TDS Returns filed (If Any)
- Digital Signatures of Any 1 Director