Your business is our business. Make life easier by letting us file TDS returns like an expert.File TDS returns now
Why TDS/TCS return required to file?
Any person making specified payments mentioned under the Income Tax Act are required to deduct TDS at the time of making such specified payment. But no TDS has to deducted if the person making the payment is an individual or HUF whose books are not required to be audited.
If you filing TDS return on time, hence no need to pay interest, penalty & disallowance of income.
* Fees for late-filing of TDS under section 234E
* Penalty for late-filing or non-filing TDS under section 271H:
* Interest shall be levied on late deduction & late payment of TDS
Documents Required For TDS Returns
- Copy of TDS Challans Deposited
- PAN of Deductees
- Amount of TDS Deducted and date of deduction
- Exemption Certificates if TDS is not deducted on any payments
- Nature of expense for which TDS is deducted
- Bank Statements and Invoices as supporting to check payments (Optional)
There is no limit on the amount of deductors you can add using our software