In Karbi Anglong
Let Mycorporation help with the cleanup of your DIN so that you don't have to worry about its compliances.Surrender my DIN now.
Why we need to surrender DIN?
Hence, prior to applying for a DIN, it’s important for the applicant to verify if he/she has been allotted a DIN by verifying the DIN database.
Person wishing to surrender a DIN can file Form DIR-5 with the MCA. In Form DIR-5 the following information must be provided by the applicant:
* Any DIN Number held by the applicant
* Reason for surrender of DIN
* Whether DIN holder is retaining any DIN
* Number of DIN(s) being surrendered by the applicant
* DIN Number to be surrendered
* Digital signature of the person surrendering the DIN.
Go to MCA website Link: http://www.mca.gov.in/
• Log in by your user ID on MCA website.
• Click on “Companies/LLPs in which a person is/was a director/Designated Partner”
• Click on Search Button in from of DIN/DPIN
• Mention the Name, Father Name and Date of Birth and search.
• MCA will display the DIN No. allotted to you.
Documents Required For DIN Surrender
- PAN and Photograph of Director
- Proof of permanent address (Latest Bank Statement/ Latest Mobile or Electricity Bill)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Passport (Mandatory for Indian Director)
- Mobile no and email address of director
- Declaration for DIN Surrender
- Reason for Duplicate DIN
- Digital Signature of Director (Rs 2360 extra if DSC is not available or DSC has expired)