Get a legal right on your work efforts & keep your work from being stolenGet Copyright registration certificate
What is the difference between copyright and trademark?
* literary works such as novels, poems, plays, reference works, newspaper articles;
* computer programs, databases;
* films, musical compositions, and choreography;
* artistic works such as paintings, drawings, photographs, and sculpture;
* advertisements, maps, and technical drawings.
* reproduction right, which is the right to make copies of a protected work
* derivative work right, which is the right to create new works based on an existing copyrighted work by adapting or modifying the existing work (The new work is called a derivative work);
* distribution right, which is the right to sell, transmit or otherwise distribute copies of the work to the public;
* performance right, which is the right to perform a protected work in public; and
* display right, which is the rights to display a work in public.
Documents Required For Copyright Registration
- Pan Card of Applicant and Authorized Signatory
- Power of Attorney
- 4 Copies of work to be copyrighted
- NOC from publisher if applicant is other than publisher and work is published
- NOC from author if applicant is other than author
Ordinarily the author is the first owner of copyright in a work.
No. The rights vary according to the class of work.
No. It is protected for a limited period of time.