Food License Registration
Create Consumer Awareness and Get your business a Unique idenity with FSSAI RegistrationI want to get food licence
Why is FSSAI Important?
3. Using the FSSAI Logo,
4. Business Expansion
Documents Required For Food License Registration
- List of Directors with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
- Partnership Deed / MOA AOA COI - with Business as Food Activity.
- Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.)
- NOC & Copy of License from manufacturer (mandatory for relabellers and repackers only)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any)
- Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (wherever applicable)
- Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed. (optional)
- NOCs from Municipality or local body. (optional)
- Certificate provided by Ministry of Tourism (HRACC) (Applicable for Hotels only)
- For Transporters-Supporting documentary proof for Turnover or self declaration of number of vehicles
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company alongwith the Board Resolution.
- Declaration form
- List of Directors (Partners)
- Photo Identity of Promoters of the Food Business
- Proof of possession of premises (Rental Agreement / Utility Bill)
- Form-9 (Nomination of person by company)
- Board Resolition authorising person for Food license
- List of food products manufactures or processed or stored
- Food safety management system plan.
For License Fee Demand Draft, Online Payment (Credit/Debit card)
Food Safety Plan is to be prepared and submitted.