Food License Registration
Create Consumer Awareness and Get your business a Unique idenity with FSSAI RegistrationI want to get food licence
Why is FSSAI Important?
It is important for people to understand how their behavior and activities contribute to the safety of food and how they can decrease the risk of foodborne illness. From processes on the farm to practices in the kitchen, human activities play an important role in food safety.
3. Using the FSSAI Logo,
4. Business Expansion
Starting at ₹ 30000
Documents Required For Food License Registration
- List of Directors with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
- Photo I.D and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)/Authorised Signatory.
- Partnership Deed / MOA AOA COI - with Business as Food Activity.
- Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.)
- NOC & Copy of License from manufacturer (mandatory for relabellers and repackers only)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any)
- Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centres etc. in case of Milk and Milk Products processing units.(wherever applicable)
- Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (wherever applicable)
- Pesticide residues report of water in case of units manufacturing packaged drinking water, packaged Mineral water and/or carbonated water from a recognised/ public health laboratory
- Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed. (optional)
- NOCs from Municipality or local body. (optional)
- Certificate provided by Ministry of Tourism (HRACC) (Applicable for Hotels only)
- For Transporters-Supporting documentary proof for Turnover or self declaration of number of vehicles
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company alongwith the Board Resolution.
- Declaration form
- List of Directors (Partners)
- Photo Identity of Promoters of the Food Business
- Proof of possession of premises (Rental Agreement / Utility Bill)
- Form-9 (Nomination of person by company)
- Board Resolition authorising person for Food license
- Partnership Deed / Certificate of Incorporation / Articles of Association / Memorandum of Association
- List of food products manufactures or processed or stored
- Food safety management system plan.
For License Fee Demand Draft, Online Payment (Credit/Debit card)
Food Safety Plan is to be prepared and submitted.
Mumbai and Thane district of Maharashtra State. Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad district of Gujarat State. Goa State. East Godavari, Kurnool and Rangareddy district of Andhra Pradesh State.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India and State Food Authorities will regulate the food business in India.
The various areas in milk and milk products, meat and meat products, fruits and vegetables and oils & fats have been identified and final decision will be taken in consultation with the research institute which will take such R & D work.
Other services on mycorporation in Tambaram
Private Limited Company Registration in Tambaram
One Person Company Registration in Tambaram
Public Limited Company Registration in Tambaram
Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Tambaram
Proprietorship Registration in Tambaram
Partnership Registration in Tambaram